Thursday, December 17, 2009

Welcome to Chaos Brushes. MrChaos first blog. I'm new to this bogging stuff so I'll try to make it short.

My name is Carl Lum and I am a miniature painter. I live in Malaysia where Games Workshop products and modelling supplies are not readily available and hard to find. Yet despite these drawbacks I had great fun searching the necessary items to produce miniatures that I so desire.

I started painting minatures at the age of 13. My first model was a Tamiya German Halftrack, painted mostly by my father :p. It's still being displayed on my cabinet and everytime I look at it it makes me happy to be able to pick up miniature painting as a hobby.

I love Country, Classic and Jazz.

In this blog I will begin my journey of miniature painting, creating tutorials and give tips and tricks to achieve certain painting objectives.

So keep an eye out for updates as I will update this blog from time to time.

Cheers,
Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment